THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Please Remove The Earwax.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day.

And so I thought I'd gotten over my
I-love-Twilight-so-much-I-think-I'll-die-without-it period
(just as I'd gotten over my marry-me-Harry-Potter-and-take-me-to-Hogwarts-with-you years),
but then I was wrong.
Twilight's more of a
Gerard-Way-is-my-future-husband-despite our-thirteen-year-gap-and-the-fact-that-he's-married thing;
I may not be gushing about it every three minutes, but it's still part of my system.

So to compensate for the lack of enthusiasm shown in my multiply page, I will be posting (and updating) this every single day.
(Yes, mehn, every single day.)

This one's for you, Nades. :)

Go Vampire Team!

:]

*****

July 12

Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."

July 13

Bella: "Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"


(Apologies sa mga hindi nakakarelate. It's a Twilight thing.) :)

0 strangers: