1.SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LOVELIFE.
- Ano yun? Wait, are speaking some foreign language? Kasi “lovelife” isn’t in my vocabulary eh.
2. FAVE SONG FOR NOW?
- Breathless by Shayne Ward.
3. FAVE TV SHOW FOR NOW?
- Haven’t watched TV in a loooong time.
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?
- Kung sa DVD, Bridal Shower, CD1. Kung sa movie theater talaga, My Big Love. Sorry, di ko sinasadyang manood ng mga yan. Napilitan lang.
5. MOST EXPENSIVE THING YOU BOUGHT WITH YOUR MONEY?
- Dhadi Adviento. He was worth a thousand pesos.
6. YOSI OR BEER?
- Neither. But if I had to choose (like now), I’d choose beer. Redhorse.
7. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU LAST NIGHT?
- Gasp? How did you know…?
8. HAVE YOU EVER FELL IN LOVE WITH A FRIEND?
- YES!
9. WHAT SONG IS CURRENTLY PLAYING?
- Move Along by All American Rejects.
10. LAST MEAL?
- Beef in teriyaki sauce with some sort of gulay.
11. DO YOU HAVE A BESTFRIEND?
- Nope.
12. CRUSH?
- Ahihi.
13. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, JOLLIBEE OR MCDO?
- Jollibee. Tangkilikin ang sariling atin.
14. FAVE SPORT?
- Dancing. Yes, dancing is a sport.
15. EVER BROKE SOMEONE'S HEART?
- None that I know of. But then, manhid din kasi ako.
16. EVER HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN?
- As much as I wanna say yes, paninindigan ko ang pagiging manhid ko. No.
17. WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE PERSON WHO BROKE YOUR HEART?
- Who?
18. ANY PROBLEM?
- Yes. I have five papers na di ko matapos-tapos. And I don’t know Justin’s last name. Kee, help naman oh!
19. LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
- Please don’t remind me. Please.
20. WHAT YOU DID AT 12 LAST NIGHT?
- Played Tradewinds 2. Attempted to start my paper. Futile.
21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU WENT OUT WITH? WHERE?
- Miriam, went to an internet shop and updated my accounts. But if by went out with you mean dated, then that’s a different story.
22. THE COLOR OF THE SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING NOW?
- White. With print. At masikip na siya sa akin.
23. THE LAST THING YOU DID?
- Shoved a handful of Clover chips in my mouth. Another handful incoming.
24. 3 OF YOUR EVERYDAY FAVORITE ITEMS?
- My phone. I REALLY can’t live without it. My laptop. I miss you so much lappy-toppy. Wish you were here. My bed. Yes, it’s part of my everyday life, so it counts.
25. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDROOM?
- My dorm room, you mean. It’s pink. Oh,wait. Mauve? No, I think it’s pink. Sort of.
26. HOW MUCH MONEY IN YOUR WALLET NOW?
- Not much, that I’m sure.
27. HOW'S LIFE?
- Living it.
28. HIPHOP or EMO?
- Both. Do I really have to make a choice?
29. WHAT WILL YOU DO NEXT WEEKEND?
- The usual stuff. Unless somebody calls me up for a cup of coffee (hint hint).
30. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR EX?
- Last December. Alumni Homecoming ata yun. Hindi naman siya alumnus ng school namin. Sampid. Sawsaw. Shokla. (Bitter lang. Sorry na.)
31. WHERE IS SHE/HE NOW?
- Somewhere out there. I don’t really give a care.
32. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED TO YOUR BESTFRIEND?
-Wala nga akong bestfriend. Kulit.
33. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON THAT TEXTED YOU?
- Globe AutoLoadMax. May Php50 load na daw ako. Thank you.
34. WHERE DID YOU HAVE YOUR DINNER LAST NIGHT?
- Mess hall. As if I have a choice ano.
35. THE LAST SURPRISE YOU GOT?
- Birthday surprise ng mga friends ko. Aie, can you count yung time na nalaman kong nag Maskipaps pala classmate ko sa CW10? All this time, hindi ko alam. Kee, yeahboy!
36. LAST THING YOU BORROWED FROM YOUR FRIENDS?
- Laptop ni Miriam. Am actually using it right now. Gosh, I sooo miss my laptop na.
37. WHAT WILL BE YOUR WEDDING SONG IN CASE YOU GET MARRIED?
- I’ll Be by Edwin McCain. Haha. Pwede ba yun?
38. WHY IS THAT?
- Reminds me of the time I really fell in love.
39. WANNA SHARE WITH WHO?
- Andrew. No, not THAT Andrew. Someone else, from my past.
40. WHO KNOWS YOUR SECRET?
- My pillows.
41. DO THEY KEEP YOUR SECRET?
- Uhuh. They can’t do much about it, can they?
42. ARE YOU ANGRY WITH SOMEONE?
- Kinda. Is mad the same as angry?
43. WHAT DO YOU ORDER AT MCDO?
- Fries lang, and that’s if wala na akong choice. I hate Mcdo.
44. THE LAST TIME YOU FELT SO SAD?
- Right now.
45. WHAT IS YOUR WISH FOR TOMORROW?
- That it wouldn’t come. Not yet.

0 strangers:
Post a Comment