THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Please Remove The Earwax.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pasensya. Walang Matinong Ma-post eh. Part 2.

Name:
Pauline Plaza-Gaviola Hiken-Funa (ahem, dudugtungan ko pa sana.)

Sister/s:
Patrice (Budai), Pamelle (Mimai), and Paulette (Dailet). Also Miriam (Meryam), Joyce (Majo), Xonja (Ponyang), Janice (Janoi), Nic (Solis), and Janine (J9). Sorority sisters yung latter.

brother/s:
Patrick (Tikoi) and Powelle (Euel).

Shoe size:
8, 8and a half, 9? Depends.

What are you wearing right now?
My pink basketball print pajamas and the printed shirt I wore yesterday. Tinatamad pa akong maligo eh. Sorry na.


Where do you live?
Permanently, sa Davao. As of ngayon, sa UP. Soon to be, Italy.

Favorite Numbers:
8. 21. 218.

Favorite Drinks:
Iced Tea. Addicted to iced tea.

Favorite Months:
March. Don't ask why.

Favorite Breakfast:
Don't eat breakfast that often. Hindi naman kasi ako nagigicing eh.

***********Have You Ever***********

Been on a plane:
Many times. Used to cramps chair and jet lag na nga eh.


Been in a hot tub:
Bath tub lang. Hot tub? Kinky!

Swam in the ocean:
Uhuh uhuh. Given na I don't know how to swim that well.

Fallen asleep in school:
Always. Lalo na nung highschool.

Broken someone's heart:
I think so. Am not really that sure though.

Fell off your chair:
Yup. Guys played a prank on me.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for
someone to call:
OO. But he didn't.


Saved e-mails:
Yup. As of the last count, 10011 emails.

***********What is************

Your room like:
Pinky. So not me.

What's right beside you?
An empty chair.

-------------Ever Had-------------

Chicken pox:
Yes. Thank goodness.

Sore throat:
Haha. Strepsils! (Alam to ng marami. Kung can't relate ka, hindi ka part ng marami.)

Stitches:
Yeah, though I'm sure. Nasa right hand ko. Look oh. (Raises right hand.) See?


Broken nose:
Hindi pa naman. Paano mo pa babaliin to eh pango na nga eh.

-----------Do You-----------

Believe in love at first sight?
No comment.

Like picnics?
Depends kung sinong magliligpit after.

----------Who----------


Who last made you smile?
Glenn! Aie, Vincent pala daw siya...

Who did you last yell at?
Mean yell o yung joke time lang? Can't remember.

----------Final Questions-------------

What are you listening to right now?
Silence.

What did you do today?
Attempted to study. Proved futile.


Hate someone in your family?
No. Mahal ko family ko. (Ma, do I get a raise for that?)

Diamond or pearl?
Diamonds. Are forever. Forever. Forever, ever.

Are you the Eldest?
Uhuh. Sa kasawiang palad.

Indoors or outdoors?
Indoors. Mainit sa labas, mehn.

-------Today did you-----------

1. Talk to someone you like?
Uhm, sort of.

2. Kiss anyone?
Eeew. No.

3. Get sick?
Nope.

5. Talked to an ex:
Hell no!

6. Miss someone:
YES. Very much. And the funny thing is, I can't explain bakit siya, of all people.

----------Last person who----------

7. You talked to on the phone?
Mommy.


22. What books are you reading right
now?..
SocSci2 book. Great Political Thinkers by the Ebenstein brothers.

23. Best feeling in the world:
In love.

24. Future kids' names?
Pariah, Zephyr, Adia, atbp.


25. Do u Sleep with stuffed animals?
No. I don't.

26. What's under your bed?
Dust. Lots and lots of dust.

28. Favorite locations:
Sunken garden. Brings back memories.

29. Danced a slow dance with someone
Yes. Last Sunday with Lhenvil. Naka tatlong songs kami. Pero walang anything between us. He's just one of the best people I know in the world.

32. Who do you really hate?
Si Kuya. Dahil napakamanhid niya.

35. Ever liked someone you didn't have
a chance with?
YEEEES! JC Santos, I still am infatuated with you!

36. You lonely right now?
As much as I wanna say no, you know I'd be lying.

0 strangers: