THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Please Remove The Earwax.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Straight Hair. Yes, It Is Possible.

As much as I wanna post pictures of my new do right now, I can't. I wanna surprise my dormmates (and I know that some of them are online right now) so guess you'd have to wait until the day ends.

Anyways, yes, everything's possible, even the unfathomable straightening of my hair. And yes, even I once doubted the power of the flattening iron; I never thought anything could ever, ever, EVER tame my hair. I guess I stand corrected.

Will be posting the pictures soon. But if you happen to be privileged enough to see me in person, please let me know what you think. Should I keep the new do or ditch it?

By the way, trading in my locks for a long mane even for just a day has made me conclude that without my curly hair, I shall have an identity crisis, considering how almost a third of the people I know refer to me / can relate to me / knows me as KULOT. Really, thanks a lot you guys. At least you don't call me FUNA, unlike some people I know (cough Celso cough).

Ladies and gentlemen, when time comes that my curly hair becomes straight, we may find ourselves a situation. A bad one.

0 strangers: