THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Please Remove The Earwax.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summer Blurb : An Attempt To Intro

Currently listening to John Legend's Save Room, courtesy of my brother Patrick's choice of music. This is so not like my brother; he usually opts for Chris Brown/Usher RnB songs. I think he currently has issues. He's been going gaga over Flame of Recca mangas ever since I came home. And he's been nice to me - now that is beyond weird. My mother's currently reading Brian Gorrell's blog - in case you're not familiar with him, he was the guy who got scammed by his lover DJ Montano II for 70,000 dollars. Well, so much for love.

But enough about all that. Let's get back to business. My entry. I haven't blogged for the longest time, and I open my new post with a long whine about a bunch of stuff with utter irrelevance. Shame.

There is soooo much to tell, but since I have a very selective memory, I might have a hard time of recapping what went (wrong), who went where (with who), and everything else in between the past couple of weeks. So this blog will be the first of a series of blogs with the unifying title SUMMER BLURB. Installations are a better way to post them. I don't wanna bog down my readers with an uber-long entry of my entire summer (not that it's boring - trust me, it isn't).

*****

Anyway, switching to Danity Kane's Damage (my brother is seriously creeping me out with his choice of music.) I promised J9 that Sunday's gonna be a big day. And - guess what Jan? - it was. Last night was the bomb - that is, if you consider an hour or so of just sitting and staring at someone, making futile attempts to start an interesting conversation that would get past the initial "uhuh" and "yeah" and "oh really?" that seem to kill the romance. No, i'm not being sarcastic here. As much as it may sound mababaw, just sitting there last night, right beside him, inhaling second-hand smoke, and get OP'ed from the not-so-censored conversation with friends, was enough to just make me want time to stop forever, and ever, and ever, and ever (i would have added a couple more and-evers, but i think you get the drift.) sigh. i missed. a lot. (insert love song here.)

i guess this is muling ibalik, all over again.

0 strangers: