After three batch runs, all I get are 12 units. Sure, that's something. But then, here are other "somethings" :
1. My J101 class suddenly changed. During the first run, I was enlisted under Prof. Chua, under a different sked. I then check CRS for the third batch run results (Don't ask what happened during the second run. All you'll get is #@!?^&*%$.), and I find myself face-to-face with an altered sked. I now have an (drumroll, please)...
8:30 AM MONDAY CLASS WITH A TBA PROFESSOR.
#@!?$%^&*#@!?$%^&*. Please excuse my french.
2. I have to spend another semester under the tutelage of my former J100 prof. I got enlisted under him in Comm100. Not that it's bad or anything.
At least I got enlisted for Comm100.
At least we're familiar with each other.
At least I can be prepared and know what to expect.
At least.
3. I didn't get Prof. Pilapil for Polsc 14 (sob sniff sob). Anybody got any information on Prof. Frago? I need to do a thorough background check. You know, for security purposes.
4. After praying to the heavens (and selling my soul to the devil when nothing came up after the first two batch runs) for three MSTs, I only got SEA 30. At least I got a GE.
SEA 30 does count as a MST, right?
Just checking.
Sigh. Prerog, we shall meet again.
Please Remove The Earwax.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Summer Blurb: The Ups and Downs of 12
blurb by Kulot at 4:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 strangers:
Post a Comment